Saturday, April 10, 2010

Pages for PJ

A dear man in our church ward is in hospice care for his cancer. He is loved by so many people here. We as a ward had planned a Celebration of Life for him. It was to be tonight. His health deteriorated so much since we began the planning that it will no longer be held. We, the organizers, decide to still make the memories book. We asked people to write their memories of Phillip and bring them to the event. Instead they have been sending them through email, and Facebook. Last night one of the ladies making the pages asked me if I would make some pages for the family to add pictures too. She is the page queen so I was a bit overwhelmed. I finished the eight pages at 10pm last night. I hope they fit the bill for her and the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment