Friday, March 5, 2010

A note of thanks

Last month a friend of mine from church passed away. Our church choir was asked to sing at the funeral. We hurried around for a few days and finally got together to practice. There were just 6 of us and the director. The family said it was just what they wanted. Since I am the choir president I wanted to personally thank the choir members that were able to sing that day. I have had this idea in mind for a while but just got it together today. I think it is a bit clever to make the flowers out of sheet music. I have seen flowers similar to these on other blogs and with other kinds of paper like old story books and stamped words. I an very thankful that these people sacrificed their time to help a family in their time of need.

No comments:

Post a Comment