Saturday, March 13, 2010

Church talks

Earlier this year there were two talks given in church that completely inspired me. One was by Mary about the gospel principle of love. It was the best ever. The other was begun with Phillip reading the words to the song "Consider the Lilies" Then his wife, Marilyn played the piece on the piano. She is a perfect piano player in my eye. It was inspiring and uplifting. I finally got around to getting thank you cards ready for them. Mary's was made at the scrapbooking/cardmaking night I have each month with some of my friends. The other one made for Phillip and Marilyn I made on my own. I wanted to make sure there was a lily on it. This stamp is the only lily one that I have. I think it turned out. The thank yous are written and I am ready to give out these cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment